Intellectual Output 2
Gamification strategy and interactive content
The Gamification Strategy is the document that guided the creation of the gamified learning system, including e-learning platform and interactive game-like exercises.
Gamification Strategy comprises of three sections:
1. METHODOLOGY FOR GAMIFICATION
This part explains:- Why gamification is an effective approach to teaching and learning in vocational education and training. The partners studied and summarize educational research in motivational design of learning systems.
- How gamification can be applied to the context of vocational education and training. The partners analysed existing gamification design frameworks and came up with a model suitable for INN-COMMERCE objectives.
2. DESCRIPTION OF TECHNOLOGICAL PLATFORM
INN-COMMERCE e-learning platform incorporate the following game elements and game design techniques:
- - Progression: Starting with lower level of difficulty, trainees will progress to more complicated content.
- - Meaningful choices: Trainees will have autonomy in choosing their learning pathway (e.g. moving vertically through learning blocks and acquiring the content of the same level of difficulty, or moving horizontally
- - completing one learning block with materials of all levels of difficulty).
- - Challenges: Quizzes and game-like exercises will be designed as problem-solving challenges.
- - Achievement: Having completed certain parts of learning content, trainees will gain points; having collected a certain number of points, they will receive a certificate of achievement.
The e-learning platform is user-centred, implying creation of personal profiles through simple sign-up process and allowing to track the learning progress and achievements.
3. SPECIFICATIONS OF INTERACTIVE / GAMIFIED CONTENT
The partners elaborated guidelines for developing text version of learning content.
Click below to view or download the Gamification Strategy:
United Kingdom - Download - View Online
Hungary - Download - View Online
Bulgaria - Download - View Online
Finland - Download - View Online
Poland - Download - View Online
Spain - Download - View Online